Food

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Korean Restaurant, Central


Korean Restaurant, Central

Loretta picked this one for lunch with her employee (hehehe) and our friends. It was sort of welcome back Indian dutch lunch at a Korean restaurant in China. ;-))

Now is that the Chinese name?

Stanley (not the Chow lah) came up with this innovative way of making a chopstick stand. See how the W separates the sticks. I always do a V since I do not believe in separating them.

The usual kim chi stuff

Hmm. Meat!

How could they eat this spicy stuff! I cannot survive long if I did that

Blurred shot of the pot. My nikon sucks while shooting indoors. Or is it my hand that shakes? Who knows. Gotta get that Panasonic - antishake - Damian showed me at Yuki's wedding banquet. So Cool that was!

BBQ chicken is what I ordered. Cannot have any beef no more. QG master's instructions ;-))

Don't remember what that was. Again a blurred one. :-((

More spicy meaty stuff

And then there were veggies...Overall a reasonably priced place at around HK$55 per head. The staff is Chinese and doesn't recognise Korean names of the dishes. Too bad. May be they should be trained a bit. Anyways, the food did not appeal to me. I have stayed for 3 months in Seoul and this did not taste like Korean food at all! We did manage to spot a few good looking Korean girls though. ;-)) Made up for it. hahaha
AD