Food

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Cafe Mix & Bake, COEX Mall, Seoul


Cafe Mix & Bake, COEX Mall, Seoul

I was meeting my friend Woosung after 7 months. He has changed jobs but was as funny as ever. He could not make it to the airport and so met me at the Westin lobby instead and then we took a bus from Namdaemun to Ganjyam. From there we took the underground to COEX. This is near the Gimme 5 venue. Look at how small his eyes get when he smiles. hahaha

This is an impressive piece. When you order food at that restaurant they will give you one of these. You can go find a place to sit. When your food is ready the device lights up and starts vibrating. You just go back to the counter, return the device and pick up your food ;-) Cool system...

We had tomato spaghetti...

and mango smoothie...I think he opted for kiwi fruit...which I can never really appreciate :-)...kiwi fruits I mean..The dinner cost us less than KRW 7000 (thats US$7) per head. Wonder if I will ever be back at that mall again...
AD